The purpose of the Military Order of the Devil Dog Fleas is to band together, to pester, pinch and otherwise make the life of the Devil Dogs one of chasing, scratching, rolling and rubbing pests to get them out of their hair and hide and to create a bond of fun and comradeship between the Military Order of the Devil Dogs and their Fleas.
The time spent together in this organization is called a SCRATCH not a meeting. A Flea Scratch usually takes place at the same time as Military Order of Devil Dog Growl. The Dress code is casual; the idea is to have fun.
1. Promote a better bond of companionship and comradeship between the members of the Marine Corps League and the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
2. To foster love of the loyal purpose and principles of the Marine Corps League and the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
3. To hold sacred the memory of departed Marines, members of the Marine Corps League and the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
4. To render assistance wherever and when ever possible, to Marines living or deceased and to their survivors.
5. At all times, look for ways to promote more fun, devilment, and pestering of the Devil Dogs and to make life more pleasant for all.
1. Must be a Regular Member in good standing of the Marine Corps League Auxiliary.
2. Fill out Flea Application.
3. Go through the Initiation at a Scratch of a Unit Hide, a Department Hide or the National Hide.
Your involvement is vital to the success of each one of our Hides, Units and our Organization. It takes each and every one of us pulling together to get the important work done of serving our Veterans, our families, our communities, and our country.
Without you, the member, there is no Units and Hides of the Marine Corps League Auxiliary and the Military Order of Devil Dog Fleas. There are 3 things each one of you are encouraged to do: 1. Attend monthly meetings; 2. Recruit New Members & renew current Members; 3. Volunteer